Last Updated: October 25, 2023
What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information.
Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, Riverbend) are called “first-party cookies.” Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies.”
What type of cookies do we use and why?
The specific types of first- and third-party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform include:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to use some of its features, such as access to secure areas.
- Performance and Functionality Cookies: These cookies are used to enhance the performance and functionality of our Website but are non-essential to its use. However, without these cookies, certain features and functionality may become unavailable.
- Analytics and Customization Cookies: These cookies collect information that may be used in aggregate form to help us: (1) understand how our Website is being used, (2) understand how effective our marketing campaigns are, or (3) customize our Website for you.
- Social Networking Cookies: These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our Websites through third-party social networking and other websites. These cookies may also be used for advertising purposes.
- Unclassified cookies: These are cookies that have not yet been categorized. We are in the process of classifying these cookies with the help of their providers.
How can you control cookies?
You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager located in the notification banner and on our Website. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
In addition, most advertising networks offer you a way to opt out of targeted advertising. If you would like to find out more information, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ or http://www.youronlinechoices.com.
What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. We may use other, similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our Website or opened an email including them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within or Website to another website, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to the Website from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, to improve site performance, and to measure the success of email marketing campaigns. In many instances, these technologies are reliant on cookies to function properly, so declining cookies will impair their functioning.
Where can you get further information?
Riverbend Commercial Title Services LP
Attn: Business Development and Marketing Department
One East Fourth Street, Suite 1400
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202